Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sierra's Reading List

Thought I’d mention the books that my husband has read to Sierra over this past year. He reads to her almost every night after reading short picture books to my other two in preparations for bedtime. Anyway, here’s their list, in descending order, from Sierra’s favorite to least favorite. Enjoy.

Ramona the Brave
Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of Nimh
Stewart Little
Fairy Dust and the Quest for the Egg
Tink, North of Never Land
The Hobbit
The Tales of Despereaux
Bunnicula
The Princess and the Goblin
The Complete Tales of Beatrix Potter
The Trumpet of the Swan
The Book of Three

1 comment:

Becca Jones said...

We did all 14 original "Oz" books, which my kids adored.

We also read "The Princess and the Goblin", and they liked that, too.

I'm trying to convince them to let me read the Narnia books to them, but we're getting resistance because Caleb isn't sure they all have happy endings and wants to pre-read them first.

Meanwhile, we contented ourselves with 'Pippi Longstocking'.