Thursday, September 3, 2009

Fashion Show

My girls got into my fabric yesterday and made their own gowns all by themselves. I was surprised at how well they turned out, so I decided to do their hair and take pictures. Sierra looked like someone from Ancient Greece, and Bailey was a princess. I told Bailey she looked like a Roman Princess though that wasn't really the case. It pleased her though because the Romans conquered the Greeks.

So, Bailey proceeded to pretend a war with Sierra and started telling her what to do, because she conquered her and all. Sierra didn't like that at all, and told me what was going on. I had to remind Bailey that the Romans were good conquerors and not bad ones (Especially for those days), so she needed to be nice. If she wasn't, she'd be a bad conqueror. Well, she didn't want that, so she started being nice to her sister instead, asking Sierra what she would like to do, etc.

I just knew all of those lessons on history would come in handy some day.

4 comments:

Amy said...

they did make really nice dresses, that is awesome.

Amy said...

Did you ever find out anything about that whole tingaly thing that was goig on. Are you feeling better, are you working out again?

Amy said...

you should check this blog out, I think I might have already sent it to you. This mother is craft like you and post all her crafts, fun stuff and school stuff. just an idea... http://filthwizardry.blogspot.com/

Misty Lynne said...

Sorry, Like my most recent post says, my computer went a-wall on me, so I haven't been checking my blog. I'm doing fine. Still a little rawness in the nerves, but it's calming down. I'll have to post some more on it soon. I've also finally started cross training again. I'm taking it very slow though, just to keep from stressing myself too much again.