Tuesday, April 10, 2012

It's all coming together!


I've been working hard on my basement these last couple of weeks, and it has shown vast improvement. The two bedrooms are completely wall boarded, and now the Rec Room and hallway have a ceiling! Just two more walls full of doors, and I'll be done with the wallboard! Hooray!





I'll be stopping for about a month though as I start grading papers again, but hopefully in the few weeks prior to D day, I'll be able to tape, texture and paint. Sierra and Bailey could actually have their own rooms before their baby sister makes her appearance. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Jayson & Megan said...

Craxy lady! I can't believe you're doing all that pregnant!!! I'm super impressed!

Rebecca said...

GOOD LUCK!! Hope baby sis can wait until you're ready!